A Minecraft Survival server is a “multiplayer gaming server for the 2009 Mojang computer game Minecraft Survival Server that is owned by players or businesses. The term server is frequently used in this context to refer to a network of linked servers rather than a single workstation. Players may set up their own server on their own computer using Mojang’s software, or they can use a hosting service to have their server operate on dedicated computers with assured uptime. Hypixel is the most popular and biggest server. Server operators are in charge of Minecraft Survival Server, and they have access to server commands such as changing the time of day, teleporting people, and changing the world spawn. The Minecraft Survival Server owner (or anyone with access to the live server files) may also set up and install plugins to modify the server’s mechanics, add commands, and set up limitations on which usernames or IP addresses are permitted or denied to enter the server.
Minecraft Survival Server are extremely similar to the basic Minecraft mode, in which players must live in the wilderness while fighting off aggressive monsters. Some servers stick close to the default settings, while others go over and above by adding unique features, stores, and an in-game economy. PvP is permitted on some survival servers, allowing users to battle one other exclusively in specific regions.
The controller listens for TCP/IP connections at address 10.0.0.2 on port 4242 by default (the host is usually set to 10.0. 0.1). Connect to Archon through the GUI to modify the IP address.
Steps to play Archon
- On a Minecraft Survival Server listing website, look for a server.
- Read the descriptions and choose one that appeals to you. Find its IP address and copy it to the clipboard (Windows/Linux: Ctrl + C; macOS: Cmd + C). The IP address is usually a number or a domain that is displayed next to the name of the computer.
- Start Minecraft Survival Server, then go to Multiplayer > Add Server. There should be two boxes, one for the server name and the other for the IP address. It makes no difference what the server’s name is. Whatever you want to call it. Now press Ctrl + V (Windows/Linux) or Cmd + V (macOS) in the Server Address box to enter the IP or type it in. By clicking done, you may confirm your entries.
- You’ll be redirected to the server list. It should show the server with green bars on the right.
- Click Join Server after selecting the server. Normally, you’ll be taken straight to the server. If you aren’t, a list of frequent mistakes is provided below to assist you.
Archon Minecraft version and host location
Server status Online Checked 2 minutes ago
Minecraft Version 1.18
Hosting location United States
The Archon game modes
Play Prison, Skyblock, Factions, Outlands, or Robbery with 1460 other people on TheArchon right now.
Go to Multiplayer, then Add Server in Minecraft Java Edition.
Enter our IP address in the Server Address box and click Done”.